In order to get the most cleaning done in the least amount of time we've provided some cleaning hacks that may just help move quickly enough to enjoy the rest of your weekend!
- Clean your kitchen sink with half a lemon to remove water stains and add a fresh, citrus scent.
- Dust baseboards with dryer sheets to prevent more dust from piling up later.
- Use a rubberband to attach a towel to the end of the broom. Use this to reach high up places and remove cob webs or dust.
- Remove clutter. Simply organizing makes your room feel cleaner.
- Don't forget to clean your dishwasher! Put a dishwasher safe cup filled with white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher and run a cycle through.
- Tackle your grimy and foggy shower glass with equal parts of vinegar and dish soap. Spray over glass and let sit for two hours to reveal shiny, sparkly clean!
- Use glass cleaner to make your stainless steel appliances shine.
- Use a squeegee on carpet and furniture to remove pet hair.
How do you spring clean? Any tips or tricks that work for you?