Even if the temperatures are still a little on the warm side - Fall is officially here and it's time to enjoy the cozy warmth of the season!
Here are a few ways you can make your home a little more cozy -- without breaking the bank!
1. Bring out the blankets! Lay blankets on chairs, the ottoman or even on the porch!
2. Use candles to create a warming atmosphere. Whether real or battery - the lights and scents of candles make the early dark evenings a little brighter.
3. Utilize sting or holiday lights to brighten up a mantle or fireplace. Clear lights will work all season long.
4. Incorporate a variety of textures in your throw pillows -- knit, shaggy, smooth and velvet.
5. Make your own fall scents by simmering a pot of orange peels, cinnamon sticks, vanilla and apple slices.
Don't forget how the perfect bowl of soup and crusty bread can really warm you up from the inside out!
How do you make your home feel like Fall?